Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

super takumar 55/f2 confederate rose bokeh
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:10 am    Post subject: super takumar 55/f2 confederate rose bokeh Reply with quote

confederate roses, only the stems and flower hulls left by winter; bw400cn, walgreens processing/scanning:

which do i like best?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

love bokeh of standart lenses... especially this motif is really attracting... no.1 is better in light and space but no.2 have better bokeh I think.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you, spleenone. looks like a scratch down the middle of that first one's negative ...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish4570 wrote:
thank you, spleenone. looks like a scratch down the middle of that first one's negative ...

doesn'tmatter... i saw that flaw ...have similiar on one fomapan neg but on enlargement it wasn't great issue. nevertheless very fine pic! =)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i am photographically in love with the winter-time confederate rose plants. the limbs are tall (6-8 feet), blossoms (hulls, right now)) and leaves sparse. but the summertime blossoms are spectacular. i will shoot them, too, this summer ...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish4570 wrote:
i think i am photographically in love with the winter-time confederate rose plants. the limbs are tall (6-8 feet), blossoms (hulls, right now)) and leaves sparse. but the summertime blossoms are spectacular. i will shoot them, too, this summer ...

I think many of us can't wait to see Wink