Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Novoflex shows adapters for Samsung NX
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:53 am    Post subject: Novoflex shows adapters for Samsung NX Reply with quote

see here for the original text
http://www.dpreview.com/news/1002/10022306novoflexnx.asp

Novoflex will have adapters available for the following lenses:

Nikon F
Canon FD
Minolta MD
Minolta/Sony Alpha
Leica R
Pentax K
Olympus OM
M42
T2

too bad that the Samsung NX10 itself is still not available, perhaps i should just wait for the next supplier ... I heard that Sony will release a mFT competitor soon Smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, does anyone in this forum manage to buy a Samsung NX10?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol...i came here to post the link for the same page,. looks intresting even m42 and t2 mounts...

tomas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like Leica M and LTM are not going to work with this camera Sad

We'll have to wait of course to know for sure. The register works but there seems to be a dimensional issue with mounting.
The mount diamteter is smaller than the M mount.
With reflex lenses the tube can make up for this. With M and LTM maybe no Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the sony version will be able to mount M lens, size is a huge selling point for ILC/EVIL.

If someone comes up with a FF ILC/EVIL, will the flange distance necessarily be too long because of the sensor size?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
Sounds like Leica M and LTM are not going to work with this camera Sad

We'll have to wait of course to know for sure. The register works but there seems to be a dimensional issue with mounting.
The mount diamteter is smaller than the M mount.
With reflex lenses the tube can make up for this. With M and LTM maybe no Rolling Eyes

They really didn't think the segment all the way .. ? This is our new fantastic camera and *..* the other brands.
Or the lens branch developed the mount first from their own point of view.