Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

More from the front porch...lots of photos.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:22 am    Post subject: More from the front porch...lots of photos. Reply with quote

Sorry for the total number but I only have time for one post.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice 1st and 3rd is it a dove or pigeon?You are getting closer shots...Tripod and a different lens?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool BD but I'm worried you are taking root and becoming so much part of the scenery that eventually the critters will feed from your hands Very Happy Some crackers again and well worth seeing many thanks Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo-Fo wrote:
Nice 1st and 3rd is it a dove or pigeon?You are getting closer shots...Tripod and a different lens?

Mourning Dove using the same lens but closer crops.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poolhall wrote:
Very cool BD but I'm worried you are taking root and becoming so much part of the scenery that eventually the critters will feed from your hands Very Happy Some crackers again and well worth seeing many thanks Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks Poolhall.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks...I have to ask what's on the back porch??

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super shots of the cardinals.

Looks like our skwerls are a lot more fat & sassy, though. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo-Fo wrote:
Thanks...I have to ask what's on the back porch??

Me when the sun is right but there also is a large storage building blocking the view.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkedAddled wrote:
Super shots of the cardinals.

Looks like our skwerls are a lot more fat & sassy, though. Wink

The Gray squirrels here are always about that size. The red fox squirrels are larger but rarer.