Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Europe Cafe, Addison, Illinois - [AF][C&C]
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject: Europe Cafe, Addison, Illinois - [AF][C&C] Reply with quote

Canon 5dm2 & EF1.4/24L
Photos were taken for owner for future web site developing.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#3, #5 and #6 are great ... but why is this called "Europe cafe"? Laughing

Btw, the other pics are really nice as well, but those are the best for me.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your opinion. Owner is from Europe. Night club is open few months only.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice atmospheric shooting.

Reminds me of a story & a picture, this is me with a Guinness at the White Horse (we go there to play darts, not to drink Rolling Eyes ). Taken by an AP photographer, and the story was about people (me!) drinking a lot (me?) due to the economy's down turn. People at work had a good laugh, as the story and picture were picked up by dozens of local newspapers, in print and on their web sites.

He also used a digital Canon, and a 1.4 50mm lens. I was tempted to pull out the Spotmatic with 1.4 50 Takumar that was even then sitting in my bag...

Voytek, I really like the far-out colors in this night club.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot Nesster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting colours!You can feel the atmosphere of this night club

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:

He also used a digital Canon, and a 1.4 50mm lens. I was tempted to pull out the Spotmatic with 1.4 50 Takumar that was even then sitting in my bag...

That's a seriously good picture!

I could understand when you have mixed feelings about it Wink but the picture is great!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No picture with Guinness is bad.... draft or bottled? Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great pic Nesster, even when you drink, your eyes always track something to capture or enjoy

voytek, condition are extreme but results doesn't look like photography, more like drawings

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, Guinness is draft, of course, and my eyes are on the dart board where it is my partner's turn at Cricket.