Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon Noct-Nikkor 58mm f/1.2 $295 BIN
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Nikon Noct-Nikkor 58mm f/1.2 $295 BIN Reply with quote

WHAT!!! Shocked ??

Click here to see on Ebay

someone was really on the right place on the right time here.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked There's a God looking down on that buyer!!! Shocked

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold.

Which means either a) someone just made $ 1500 to 2000 profit or b) seller will pay for mistake with negative feedback for item not shipped

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say there is also contribution from the seller! IF he write more words in the description, the buyer would use 2 seconds more and let the 4th people have a look at this deal Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet the seller made a deal to end the auction early at a more normal price. Look at his other items. This was not a person who does not know what's going on Wink

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
I bet the seller made a deal to end the auction early at a more normal price. Look at his other items. This was not a person who does not know what's going on Wink

+1

Checked his other items at first place and did not find any crazy deal like this Wink Wink

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
I bet the seller made a deal to end the auction early at a more normal price.

Ermm... Look at bid history: one bid, sold to buyer = seller did not end auction early

--> http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=260551533462

I am pretty sure seller will run to the first computer store tomorrow morning, to buy a keyboard which has a key 2 that is working Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at the feedback history. 25 sales stretching back to 2003. 2 recent sales of Nikkor lenses at affordable prices. Currently an 85 mm f/1.8 @ $285. So maybe the seller didn't know that the 58 mm is rarer than the 85 mm.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he just don't have a clue about the actual values and then it's tricky to play the BIN game.

His 25-50 zoom nik sold to visitor #2 for $100.
not bad... (but would have fetched around 3x more with normal auction)
a positive for this one already is left.