Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ProSpec 2x Tele-converter for Pentax-A Cameras/Lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: ProSpec 2x Tele-converter for Pentax-A Cameras/Lenses Reply with quote

Anyone know anything about them?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm curious to. I just bought a ProSpec tripod with softcase and tripod dolly at a thrift store for 3 bucks. They are in exellent condition.

But I can't find any info on ProSpec on the net.

Walter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProSpec is a brand name distributed these days by Calumet, apparently. That's about all I was able to find out about the company. I tried googling "pro spec" and realized quickly that this is a common abbreviation for "professional specification" so I didn't have much luck with that spelling.

As for your ProSpec teleconverter, I suspect it's a typical 4-element type, and likely delivers only just-okay results.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replys. I got a 1.4 Pentax XL-A TC Too. The ProSpec may be for sale soon.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep...it sucks!