Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Just Rec'd Spiratone Tc 2.8/135 & Soligor 2.8/28 Presets
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:33 am    Post subject: Just Rec'd Spiratone Tc 2.8/135 & Soligor 2.8/28 Presets Reply with quote

Received two MF lenses in the mailbox today! Very HappyVery Happy For US$9.99 a new-looking Spiratone Tc 2.8/135 Preset T-mount. For US$0.99 a Soligor 2.8/28 Preset T-mount. I used each to take some quick snaps of the other, with 5D1 body.

Wow, is that 3D effect?:

No one else bid, I think because of the strange mount Wink (actual pixels reduced to half-size):

I thought I recognized a T-mount bellows ring! Smile (crop):

The Soligor (actual pixels reduced to half-size):

The Soligor:

Not a bad haul! (taken with S-M-C 1.4/50):

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice buy Very Happy Nice condition!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love that box! Definitely a find. It's strange but after reading some about Mr. Spira, I almost feel like "patronizing" spiratone products more. I mean not only do they have some cool gadgets, but the company philosophy (although not around today) still seems to permeate throughout their product line - Making photography accessible to everyone. Here is a short bit on Fred Spira from my blog as well as a source obituary from the NY Times. If you haven't read much about Spiratone, I encourage you to check it out.

http://makingnottaking.blogspot.com/2009/09/another-amazing-individual-you-never.html