Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon AiS Nikkor 85mm F2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:37 am    Post subject: Nikon AiS Nikkor 85mm F2 Reply with quote

As much as I like this lens, I'm letting it go since I have two lenses in this range (Nikkor 85/1.8 and Zuiko 90/2) for my 5D and I just can't see myself picking this over the other two. It is a great lens, though; I chose this over the Zuiko 85/2 (which I sold recently) for it's sharpness from corner to corner, as well as better CA control.

CONDITION:

Optics: 8.5/10, very good except just a few rubs on the front element's coating (see pic). Absolutely zero effect on image.

Mechanics: 9/10, smooth all around; just a hint of oil on the blades, but not impacting its function in the least bit.

Cosmetics: 8.5/10, just some minor use wear on the barrel.

Original front and rear cap as well as the metal hood HS-10 (in 9/10 condition) important for maximum contrast & flare control.

$180US + shipping. Paypal fees will be covered by me, but you will pay cross border fee if you're outside the US. Shipping will be actual cost using USPS (International Priority). After a couple days exclusively here, it will go on Ebay.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, just one price reduction (down to $180US) before I put it up on the 'Bay Smile