Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar 135mm f/2.8 fixed mount Komine made lens.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:16 am    Post subject: Vivitar 135mm f/2.8 fixed mount Komine made lens. Reply with quote

Not the best outside condition as the letters have started to yellow. But it is in excellent shooting condition. Shown side by side with a Tokina made 135mm f/3.5 fixed mount lens in M42. The Tokina is on the left and has the larger focus ring and the lens shade fits closer to the focus ring when retracted.

Last edited by Big Dawg on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this one the same...it's a 35mm/2.8?It has the red lettering not green...no one bought it first time around Question
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=271228173

The same seller has a chrome/black Tokina
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Electronics-photography/Camera-accessories/Lenses/Pentax/auction-271228176.htm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both of those Tokinas are from the first automatic series, that was also sold in the interchangable T4 mounts. The 3.5/135 of that series has the same large "step" in diameters between the focus ring and the forward barrel.

Big Dawgs 3.5/135 Tokina is I believe from a later series.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks...you are a wealth of knowledge Very Happy oh to be able to buy all the lens you come across Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo-Fo wrote:
Thanks...you are a wealth of knowledge Very Happy oh to be able to buy all the lens you come across Rolling Eyes

thanks for the info Luis....Mo-Fo...I totally understand...I've tried to be more discretionary when buying and wait for those new or nearly new ones. Sometimes to complete a set I will buy an injured or worn lens but keep an eye out for a better one. They always turn up eventually. Thanks for the link as this gives me another place to hunt. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a warning I think it's only to OZ or NZ but let me know if you spy that something special!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo-Fo wrote:
Just a warning I think it's only to OZ or NZ but let me know if you spy that something special!

Will do!