Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Want to trade Yashica MG-1/Nikon E series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:37 am    Post subject: Want to trade Yashica MG-1/Nikon E series Reply with quote

In this thread is the camera
http://forum.mflenses.com/hi-just-picked-up-an-mg-1-yashica-t20508,highlight,mg1.html
These are some of the photos...don't take my skill or lack of it into the cameras ability.All appears well and working to my unskilled eyes needs new seals I would say and comes with a Yashica lens cap.
http://forum.mflenses.com/yashica-mg1-kodak-gold-400-t23648,highlight,mg1+photos.html

I would like to trade for 5x camera body caps that fit Ricoh cameras with the K mount and 2x m42 screw mount camera body caps (if you can get them) Postage we can work out when I know the country and if any difficulties in sending it there.I have not done this before internationally.And I am not sure this is a fair trade (I am sure you will let us know)
I have given MFL member Seele a camera so maybe ask him for reference.I will give my ebay nick via PM 53/100% buying only.
Thanks for any interest or not Very Happy
Reason for trade other than to get body caps is the camera will sit in a box and not be used so not fair on the camera Rolling Eyes

Last edited by mo on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok what about trading for this ,I have tried to get the best worst shots so you can see the spot of fungus on the front lens plus what ever else the dust or is it more fungus, when strong light is shining through the lens.I am not out to deceive so any pointers to help view the lens would be appreciated.
Nikon E series 50mm1:1.8
As is....