Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica FT-1 Konica Hexanon 21mm , 28mm - Provia 100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Konica FT-1 Konica Hexanon 21mm , 28mm - Provia 100 Reply with quote

Scanner is Epson V500 I had trouble with flatness of slides. Almost all slide was under exposed , this is best what I could get with my tools.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides exposure and flatness problems the compositions are no less then excellent. Pity. Slides are mounted on in strip? If they are in strip try to flatten them under a pile of heavy books for some days. This usually helps, for me at least. If mounted usually tend to raise a bit in center if the mount is glassless. The V500 holder doesn't help either, works reasonably if the film is flat by itself otherwise is a total pain. For what is concerning exposure may be a flat battery, if not try to adjust it with the asa setting on the plus side (slower asa).

Cheers, Marty.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for tips! I looking for an Epson holder replacement, like what betterscanning.com offer.