Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Gig Pics - Uncle Buck
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: Gig Pics - Uncle Buck Reply with quote

These were from last night's gig. Far from being my best photos ever, I'm pleased that I got a number of photos that both I and they can use.

Camera: Canon 40D
Lenses: Sigma 17-70mm & Canon mkii 50mm F1.8
Flashes: Canon 580 EXii (on-camera) & Nikon SB28 (triggered optically)

The full set will be uploaded to http://www.ms-imaging.co.uk/Bands/Uncle-Buck-Live-at-the-Royal/11453609_Vddmn
With a few appearing on the band's website at www.unclebuckband.co.uk/index.htm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great results Smile

It's really difficult shooting gigs in low light, but you did well. Takes ages to iron out the inital problems seen when shooting low light normally.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrek wrote:
Great results Smile

It's really difficult shooting gigs in low light, but you did well. Takes ages to iron out the inital problems seen when shooting low light normally.

+1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments. Next time I will use a mix of AF & MF lenses, or maybe film. Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nicely done my friend.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The whole serie worx for me , but i still prefer the 1st one. I assume the vignetting comes from the wide angle ? nice shots mate.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hexi wrote:
The whole serie worx for me , but i still prefer the 1st one. I assume the vignetting comes from the wide angle ? nice shots mate.

Thanks - The vignetting was added in PP. Very Happy