Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WTB: Voigtlander APO 125mm makro for Nikon
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject: WTB: Voigtlander APO 125mm makro for Nikon Reply with quote

Must be MINT and include original box and all accessories. Please PM/email asking price shipped to 07920, USA.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you must be prepared for a long wait...these are harder and harder to come by ....

Some people would do a lot to just get a pretty used one, but at least get one - bust asking for a
MINT one in box etc. is looking for a needle in a haystack.

Personally I do have a MINT one, in box, hardly used for my Nikons. But would I ever sell it?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klaus,

Well, I guess I should rephrase my ad to read Excellent then? You don't happen to have duplicates do you? Laughing

Denis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless you live in Japan, I recommend you set up an email notification search on eBay. Prepare to wait a long time and endure a bid war.

According to research I started in January (collecting serials), the Nikon mount was manufactured in two production runs of 1 000 each. In addition, maybe as few as 500 were factory-converted to Nikon mount from lenses already in production. Then, production was terminated, at about 2 500 N/Ai-S copies.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the tip. I have set up email notification to my Blackberry as soon as one comes up. I didn't know any better and let one go at $1700 about a month ago! Geez!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish you best of luck!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

denisavu wrote:
I didn't know any better and let one go at $1700 about a month ago! Geez!

Are you sure that the lens that slipped through your hands didn't sell for 1515.30 USD? Razz Razz Razz

I wish you the best of luck for your search. When you do find one, don't forget to participate in this survey: http://forum.mflenses.com/voigtlaender-sl-apo-lanthar-serials-and-production-volumes-t24547.html

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, that was the other one I found .... Wink Wink

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come one guys.... help me out. Should I even consider a ZF100?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

denisavu wrote:
Come one guys.... help me out.

We did. Honestly, the lens in Nikon Ai-S mount exists in max 2 500 copies, most of which have found owners who are very reluctant to sell it. Your best bet really is to stalk eBay, stocked with lots of $$$$ and patience.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

denisavu wrote:
Come one guys.... help me out. Should I even consider a ZF100?

Sure, especially if you like LCA (longitudinal chromatic aberration) in magenta/green a lot...made me sell mine.