Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lazienky Park Warsaw
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:32 pm    Post subject: Lazienky Park Warsaw Reply with quote

Part of the Palace on the Water, taken in 2007 with a Fuji E550 and converted to B+W in CS4

In the background on a horse is Jan Sobieski III - I think:D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this picture HAS A PLENTY OF DETAILS!!!

wow !! Shocked

stunning!!

and wow again..

tf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a nice shot. Is this the park with the Chopin Memorial, and I think a much smaller one to Paderewski ?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shoot! I wish to see more from your trip.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for kind comments the Fuji e550 is a great little camera, using it was what made get a dslr - it really inspired me from the results I got. My girlfriend still uses it and I do to when I get the chance
John- yes its the same park I think, there is a famous monument to Chopin.
Attila- I will try to dig out some more pics for you of Poland I spent 3 weeks there that year and visited a lot of places. Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poolhall wrote:
Thank you all for kind comments the Fuji e550 is a great little camera, using it was what made get a dslr - it really inspired me from the results I got. My girlfriend still uses it and I do to when I get the chance
John- yes its the same park I think, there is a famous monument to Chopin.
Attila- I will try to dig out some more pics for you of Poland I spent 3 weeks there that year and visited a lot of places. Very Happy

Many thanks in advance!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful example of neoclassical architecture, if you can post more pictures I'm really interested.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some more from the park

A couple from Gdansk: the shipyard cranes and monument

And finally a couple from Krakow

Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very, very nice pictures. Gdansk it is my place in Poland.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic you captured them all so well,I love the cranes can you crop them so it's just the cranes?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dziekeuje Bardzo Voytek.. and here is a slightly different shot of the cranes MoFo Very Happy
Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers
Amazing Structures....could just imagine them transforming into some monster....been watching to many kids movies Smile