Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD: Canon EOS 30D - superb!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: SOLD: Canon EOS 30D - superb! Reply with quote

Up for sale, reluctantly, is my gorgeous Canon EOS 30D body complete with strap, battery, charger, body cap, manual, discs and 128MB CF card to get you going.

This model produces superb images and the camera itself is in fabulous condition...almost...dare I say it...near mint Surprised There's no noticable marks anywhere, even the hotshoe looks good! The rear screen is in good condition and has a film screen protector on.

There is one fleck of dust in the viewfinder (probably behind the focusing screen) and the USB lead, TV lead and box are missing but nothing else of concern other than an ever so slightly worn strap Smile. The USB leads can be picked up for next to nothing on ebay. I've used this lightly as backup to my 40D, but need to sell now I've purchased a 5D.

Basic specs are 8.2MP sensor, 1.6x crop, ISO 100-3200, EF-S mount, 2.5" LCD. You can of course mount all sorts of lenses on this body including M42, K, OM, Nikon F, Contax/Yashica (yeah!), Praktica PB and Exakta.

I'm looking for £265.00 + postage with payment by Paypal. Please PM your interest Smile

Last edited by ManualFocus-G on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bargain price for a really great camera - good luck with the sale Wink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just sold my 30D to financy my new 5D. I can confirm that the 30D is an excellent camera! For thos coming from the xxxD series; the ergonomics and the viewfinder of the 30D are so much better!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys! this is ONE FANTASTIC DLSR body!

So - I would grab this camera NOW!

Shrek - good luck!

tf