Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A Chair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:10 am    Post subject: A Chair Reply with quote

I went out with a group of photogs on Saturday to Wales. When we got there I found that I'd left my memory card behind in my PC so I went to buy another one. The day was pretty fruitless, but I did manage to get this shot from a yard.

Canon 40D, Sigma 17-70, Nikon SB-28.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colours are excellent-nice tones and good saturation Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks

And call me speedy, as it was only yesterday I realised where you got your ID from. I knew that song but didn't make the connection until yesterday.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent. Strong composition and colors.

Cheers, Marty.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great colors and love the reflection also!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That image just kills! I love it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the composition.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the color.

Using Nikon flash on Canon body. Wow, that is new, Never knew you can do such thing. Using a syn cable or wirelss connection?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was just straight on the hot shoe, but I usually use them off camera. The Nikon flashes don't talk to the Canon camera, so there's no TTL, but manual and auto work fine.

The Canon 40D can handle 250v on the hot shoe/pc port and as the Nikon only kicks out 6v(ish) there's no problem. Check your camera 1st and the flash's trigger voltage.