Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar 70-150mm f/3.8 Close Focus Two Touch Zoom Lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:08 am    Post subject: Vivitar 70-150mm f/3.8 Close Focus Two Touch Zoom Lens Reply with quote

Nice to get a lens with the original box and packaging. No manual though. Photographed with the shipping dust still intact...LOL. Looks like a new lens. No brassing or scratches I can see. Now I have nearly new copies of the one touch and the two touch in both the 70-150 and the 75-205 lens.

Last edited by Big Dawg on Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one touch replaced the 2 touch....I have a few of the original Vivitar boxes myself...I bought my 70-150 one touch as "new" old stock from Adorama's eBay store...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screamin Scott wrote:
The one touch replaced the 2 touch....I have a few of the original Vivitar boxes myself...I bought my 70-150 one touch as "new" old stock from Adorama's eBay store...

I my self like the 2 touch a little better Scott. Seems a tad sharper and the contrast gives darker blacks it seems.