Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WTB Zenitar 16mm 2.8 Fisheye
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: WTB Zenitar 16mm 2.8 Fisheye Reply with quote

I`m looking for one of this russian in good condition and optically tested. My max is 200$ or 150 EU.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

which mount?
I have one for pentax for that price incl shipping.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can be adapted to Canon 5d ?
I`m looking for m42 and Canon ef mount but i consider other mounts that can be adapted to canon 5d

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, never used pentax K lenses on my 5d.
I would prefer an m42 for that.

If you don't mind to import from ukraine why not get it brand new. this seem to be the cheapest Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mkleywegt wrote:

If you don't mind to import from ukraine why not get it brand new. this seem to be the cheapest Click here to see on Ebay

No quality control on them, one of our member for example bought an unusable soft lens ... This lens has serious issue to buy only from trustworthy photographer.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
mkleywegt wrote:

No quality control on them, one of our member for example bought an unusable soft lens ... This lens has serious issue to buy only from trustworthy photographer.

Exactly Attila. I`m looking for something tested Wink