Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

attn. m4/3 and RF users.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:03 am    Post subject: attn. m4/3 and RF users. Reply with quote

A trio of RF lenses for m4/3 and LTM/M RF shooters.

SOLD Jupiter 9 f2/85mm LTM with case and caps. Nice condition has some blade oil and cleaning marks on front. very typical condition for this lens. This would make a great f2/160 for m4/3 users. These lenses will start sprouting out of the woodwork with m4/3 now making them fantastic users. The LTM version of the J9 is a strong performer and handles much, much nicer than the heavy reflex version.
$100 net to me plus shipping cost.
I can provide more photos and sample to serious buyers.

Canon Serenar f4/100mmin Mint Condition with acc. VF and case. Gem of a lens. again would be fantastic for m4/3 use. This one has both front and rear caps and is in basically collectible condition but for case wear. Glass is perfect. Blades have slight oil traces. Focus smooth. Super lens of all Brass construction. Canon LTM lenses are really impressively built. $150 net to me plus shipping cost

Lastly but mostly a beautiful CLE Rokkor f4/90mm lens in Leica M mount.
The lens is Mint and comes with an original CLE collapsible hood and caps.
I bought this lens from one of our most esteemed members. It has had little use by me and it shows. This is the later CLE version of the Leica Elmar 4/90 for the CL/CLE system with improved coatings over earlier versions. It's very compact and perfect for travel or simply to have in your pocket as you need it. Low priced for MFL members. Pics will be coming start the que via PM. A Leica for your m4/3 $275 net to me plus shipping cost.

Last edited by F16SUNSHINE on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent for the Jupiter. Never tried one... I think that should cover me until I find an affordable 85mm Pancolar or Planar (anybody selling one of those? Wink ).

Stefan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J9 is Sold
Stephan there may be a Planar 85 coming soon. It is a terribly large lens for a m4/3. I recommend you try an RF lens option or the Zuiko 2/85.
I love the Planar85 but prefer and use more the Sonnar85 for it's nice rendering and small size.
The Zuiko is another Favorite. It's tiny for an 85 and just fantastic. Also half the price of the Planar.