Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ricohflex with sticky shutter cocking arm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Ricohflex with sticky shutter cocking arm Reply with quote

The boyfriend snagged me a Ricohflex (new dia) at one of our local antique malls for my birthday. It's in beautiful condition, in the leather case, and doesn't even look used. It also came with the original filters. I have one tiny issue, though. The cocking arm doesn't want to pop up after I hit the shutter most of the time, so I've been pushing it up myself to get it to release. I'm not versed in this kind of issue or the repair thereof, so I was hoping someone might know what the best course of action is. Any ideas?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May be the boyfriend is a handyman? If some excercising doesn't work to get it better you have to do a little operation and cleaning with some lighterfluid te get it loose again.
I am sorry to have no special experience with that Ricoh, but it should not be too difficult.