Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD - Two Japanese, Two Russians and a German
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: SOLD - Two Japanese, Two Russians and a German Reply with quote

The great 2010 Mr & Mrs 1905 Spring-clean continues this evening Smile

Therefore, I am also looking to sell the following lenses, and I've reduced the prices to help them find new homes!

Feedback I've had so far suggests that my pricing is pretty fair - if this is not the case, please let me know Wink

SOLD 1: Panagor Auto Wide 2.5/28 (M42); In very good condition, with some tiny cleaning marks on the front element, this is a nice wide-angle (on full-frame) lens. €25.00

SOLD 2: Petri CC Auto 1.8/55 (M42); Again, in very good condition, this lens is an affordable 55mm. €20.00

SOLD 3: Helios-77-M4 1.8/50 MC (M42); Another great little 55mm lens, with typical Russian character, this copy from 1992 is in very good condition. €25.00

SOLD 4: Jupiter-37A 3.5/135 MC (M42); I love the Jupiter-37As, and their reputation is well-deserved. This is the multi-coated version, dating from 1990. This one is in good condition, with some cleaning marks on the front element. There is also some oil on the blades, but it's pretty common to see this on Russian lenses. €30.00

SOLD 5: Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 2.8/50 (M42); In very good condition, this lens has a (very) slightly tight focusing ring (don't worry, it's not so bad that it'll unscrew the lens from the adapter like some I've seen...), and is a later version with the A/M aperture selection switch. €30.00

Shipping to anywhere in the world is €15.00 by Registered Post [if shipping cost is considerably cheaper, a refund will be issued], and PayPal is the preferred payment method.

Thanks again for taking the time to look at these lenses Wink

Last edited by Mal1905 on Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:29 pm; edited 5 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost thought there was going to be a punchline to a joke inside this post... Wink

The Jupiter-37A 3.5/135 MC is an underrated lens IMHO. It's used as a cine lens on the Krasnogorsk-3 16mm camera kit. I use mine from time to time still as it has a great smooth focus throw.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fates wrote:
The Jupiter-37A 3.5/135 MC is an underrated lens IMHO. It's used as a cine lens on the Krasnogorsk-3 16mm camera kit. I use mine from time to time still as it has a great smooth focus throw.

Just to alleviate any doubts there may be; whilst this lens may be used as a video lens, it's a native M42 screw-mount lens. It has not been converted from a cine lens to M42 Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reduced prices to sell these lenses before they go to the open market Wink

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's now just one Japanese and a Russian left - and they've gotta go, one way or another.

If you're interested, PM me with an offer. They're reasonably priced at the moment, but you might get me in a good mood!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Subfanatic wrote:
No wonder that Panagor (same as Vivitar/Kiron) went for €25.00, the prices at *Bay are crazy these days: Click here to see on Ebay Shocked Shocked Shocked
I've got five of them, looks like a good time to sell some Laughing

I can never be accused of being greedy Wink

Seriously though, it's a nice lens, performs well, and in my eye, looks great - I'd have bought it for €25.00!!!

Subfanatic wrote:
Btw. why is your Jupiter sweating? You should change that picture if you want to sell, nobody really wants a wet lens Wink

I'm including a box of tissues with the lens - the 'sweat' is actually drool from when people see the images the Jupe makes Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That vivitar is actually mine. Haha. And I agree that prices are getting crazy, but those that know how to post a lens properly are reaping the benefits. I started it at .99 cents so the market is dictating these prices.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

themoleman342 wrote:
That vivitar is actually mine. Haha. And I agree that prices are getting crazy, but those that know how to post a lens properly are reaping the benefits. I started it at .99 cents so the market is dictating these prices.

I never suggested that you were being greedy - and fully agree that the market is dictating the pricing. I've done exactly that in the past [posted 'properly'], and have reaped the rewards; in this case though, I'm merely looking to sell these lenses on to good homes within this community without the need for any major profit...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no, I understood what you meant. No worries. I was contemplating getting your Russians, but obviously I'm cleaning out my collection a bit, so the idea of adding two more shouldn't really be on the docket.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great lenses for very cheap prices indeed
( if I was not to leave Europe tomorrow I would not be able to withstand the Jupiter Smile )

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kuuan wrote:
great lenses for very cheap prices indeed
( if I was not to leave Europe tomorrow I would not be able to withstand the Jupiter Smile )

Ah, my well-traveled friend - if you want the Jupiter, let me know. I'll hold it for you until your return. All I need is your word and it's yours Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panagor received today. Although I've no time to test it yet, it looks great.

Thanks for all, Mal.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dsiliceo wrote:
Panagor received today. Although I've no time to test it yet, it looks great.

Thanks for all, Mal.

Hi Domingo - glad it arrived safely. Please do post some photos when you get a chance Wink

Thanks again,

M