Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD - Rollei Planar HFT 1.8/50
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: SOLD - Rollei Planar HFT 1.8/50 Reply with quote

The Spring-clean continues today with this little gem.

SOLD Rollei Planar HFT 1.8/50 in Rollei QB Mount
In very good overall condition, this lens has some internal dust and some minute cleaning marks on the front element. In my experience, neither have had any impact on shots taken with this lens. Comes with original front and rear lens caps. €55.00

Shipping to anywhere in the world is €15.00 by Registered Post [if shipping cost is considerably cheaper, a refund will be issued], and PayPal is the preferred payment method.

Please PM me with any questions about this lens.

Thanks for taking the time to look Wink

Last edited by Mal1905 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice lens, but perhaps problems with a 5D mirror.
For all the others: go for it, it's a beautiful lens!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:

Fortunately, I've never had any mirror problems with this lens on the 5D/5D MkII - it's the Planar 1.7/50 that causes bad mirror-slap on the FF bodies in my experience.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mal1905 wrote:
LucisPictor wrote:

Fortunately, I've never had any mirror problems with this lens on the 5D/5D MkII - it's the Planar 1.7/50 that causes bad mirror-slap on the FF bodies in my experience.

That's good news!
My Rollei Planar 1.8/50 (QBM) collides with the mirror ... or rather the other way around. Wink