Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD: Nikkor Ai 28/2 mint for 250 Euros (images added)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:28 am    Post subject: SOLD: Nikkor Ai 28/2 mint for 250 Euros (images added) Reply with quote

IMAGES ADDED NOW

As I won an auction for a Vario-Sonnar 100-300, I have to let items go to finance the new aquisition.
Nikkor Ai 28mm f2.0 mint for 250 Euros

Some infos on the lens:
http://www.naturfotograf.com/lens_wide.html

I sold items before to our members Jesito,guatipen and TheBrumReaper.

Postage 4 Euros within Germany (insured) and Europe 13,90 Euros (insured). Paypal + 3%
As there are requests for worldwide shipping. A registered parcel costs 15,90 Euros worldwide.

You can PM me with any reasonable offer.

Last edited by MF-addicted on Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 4 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this lens and this is a beautiful amazing piece of metal& glass Very Happy ...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a nice lens

is it 1st or 2nd version?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is the Ai version.

Details see:

http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/companies/nikon/nikkoresources/28mmnikkor/28mmf2.htm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serial dates it as 1977 - it must have received a lot of love but not much use since it is in the mint condition shown in photos Shocked

You normally find these low-light workhorses abused and used to the point of cosmetic repair needed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sold to a member of a neighboring forum