Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD: Angenieux 2.5-3.3/35-70mm in Pentax-K mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: SOLD: Angenieux 2.5-3.3/35-70mm in Pentax-K mount Reply with quote

Finaly I have for sale my Angenieux 2.5-3.3/35-70mm in Pentax-K mount.

The lens is in very good working condition with excellent glass and mechanics. The barrel is used and that shows on the lettering which is rubbed.
There is a small crack in that front plastic which has no influence at all at the optical outstanding performance of that lens.

The color and sharpness are excellent asl you may have seen also from "hinnerker" and "olivier" on mflenses forum or in my thread here:
http://forum.mflenses.com/teaser-angenieux-35-70mm-autumn-shots-t21202,highlight,angenieux.html

I'm only selling it since I am not really a zoom guy and I am partially financing my new Lumix GH1 partly with that....

The lens comes with outer and inner box, rear cap, original special UV filter in box, original sunshade and nylon bag labeled ANGENIEUX. It has
always been stored warm and dark and dry in a non-smoking house.

I am asking net EUR450 for that lens plus shipping (please ask for your location) and paypal cost or free of cost bank transfer within the EU.

Check ebay, to see that this is quite lower than the going rate there.

Here some shots of the lens/box etc. This is all which comes with it:

(these two dots are dust on the lens outside, it is NOT inside the lens and the rounded unsharp dark spots are the patterns on my chair!)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- SOLD - now on its way to New York.