Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon F-E Anyone Know This Camera?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:37 am    Post subject: Canon F-E Anyone Know This Camera? Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay

Camera has no pentaprism or viewfinder(!)

Seller answers question, "used for retinal photography." I wonder what lens was used?

I cannot find it in Canon History or Google...

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.visionexpress.com/eye-health/eye-test/digital-retinal-photograph/
Looks like it was for taking photos of the blood vessels of your eyes to check for damage from diabetes....very interesting.It might be attached to the optical equipment in a optometrist service??

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mo!

I was confusing retinal photography with iris photography, as in Iridology, promoted as a whole-body diagnostic tool by Dr. Bernard Jenson. (I should know better!)

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was at one stage thinking of the other end of the body...but thought Nawww that would never work Laughing Laughing Laughing
I am amazed at what parts of the body can tell the over all health...I think the condition of your hair is another indicator.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo you are too funny! Laughing

Yes besides mineral (and drug) content condition of hair describes the condition of Kidney energy in Traditional Chinese Medicine. For example hair greys as kidney energy begins to decline. My Laotse (professor, teacher) had black hair through his 80s! (He also did cartwheels around his living room, quite a sight; little old Chinese man)

Likewise, the skin describes the condition of the large intestine...