Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: Distagon 2,8/28 T* (sold) & Pentacon auto 2,8/135
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:56 am    Post subject: FS: Distagon 2,8/28 T* (sold) & Pentacon auto 2,8/135 Reply with quote

Ok, I need some cash to eat, and buy new lenses. Very Happy

So I'm selling:

Distagon 2,8/28 T* (C/Y mount) 190€ **sold**

With caps and leather contax pouch.
Very good condition, near mint. Please see photos.

As far as I know it's not MM (no green aperture number). [I read about that but I don't really know what's the advantage...]

Pentacon auto 2,8 / 135 MC (M42 mount) 35€

**Now on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320492089211&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT ** (Let me know if you want a private deal.)

6 blades.
Very good condition. No scratches, no fungus, just some little air bubbles in the glass. Smooth focus ring. Comes with rear cap.
Please see photos.

Paypal: + 4%

Shipping rates:
Germany- 4,30€ (Hermes, insured)
EU- 10,90€ (Hermes, insured)
WW- about 10€ (insured international post) -> I have to confirm the exact amount for each lens according to insured value and weight.

Ask the questions you need. I cannot offer warranty.

Photos:

Last edited by igottofly on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:03 am; edited 6 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: TO SELL: Distagon 2,8 / 28 T* & Pentacon auto 2,8 / Reply with quote

igottofly wrote:
Ok, I need some cash to eat and buy new lenses. Very Happy

what?... you eat new lenses? Shocked

greets from berlin to berlin!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: TO SELL: Distagon 2,8 / 28 T* & Pentacon auto 2,8 / Reply with quote

Quote:

I prefer old ones actually, they're much tastier, and the circuits don't get stuck on my teeth.

Greetings, neighbor supahmario! (Are you a local? I just moved in november to the city from portugal.)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great lenses, snap em up guys!

Welcome BTW Smile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: TO SELL: Distagon 2,8 / 28 T* & Pentacon auto 2,8 / Reply with quote

igottofly wrote:
Quote:

I prefer old ones actually, they're much tastier, and the circuits don't get stuck on my teeth.

Greetings, neighbor supahmario! (Are you a local? I just moved in november to the city from portugal.)

yes i am!
if you have some more for sale just ask me first. i'll meet you and... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

joke aside... welcome to berlin!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will the 2.8/28mm clear the mirror of the 5D MkII?

Thks!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really can't tell cause I've never tried. Other member asked me that as well.

I made a search in the forum, and member cilinderman wrote this (the thread is "Which wide angle lens with Canon 5d? )

Quote:
In my 5D I tend to use the Distagon 28/2.8 but mirror hits at infinity. However, I can focus just a little bit before infinity and using a little aperture - f5,6 or f8 - I reach it with no problem. Quality and colour is excellent from 2.8.

My other option is Olympus 21/3.5, even if I have a bad "grinded for me" adapter I get good results from f8 and can reach infinity without trouble (if you have a good adapter). The lens have a bit of CA in some extreme situation and a very particular flare Wink. It's one of the cheapest/quality/compact wide angle's you can find.

The thread: http://forum.mflenses.com/which-wide-angle-lens-with-canon-5d-t17921,highlight,full+frame+distagon+mirror.html

Can someone add anything else?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had one few months ago and mine never touched the mirror even when I focused on infinity. Some adaptors make the difference. My CZ 80-200/4 hitted the mirror with that adaptor. Now with the new one it doesn't...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Lazzaros, for adding up to the discussion.

Distagon is now reserved.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Distagon has been sold.

Pentacon is now on Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320492089211&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

If someone in the forum is interested I can take it off from ebay.
Le me know and don't let it go away!