Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikkor 24mm f/2.0 Ai + Nikkor Auto-N 35mm f/1.4 (all SOLD)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Nikkor 24mm f/2.0 Ai + Nikkor Auto-N 35mm f/1.4 (all SOLD) Reply with quote

I had a Canon 16-35mm L for sale and I trade it for these lenses, since I prefer to own this kind of equipment and they keep their value with time.

Nikkor 24mm f/2.0 Ai - Body and glass in mint condition! It's very difficult to find another as good as this. I'm still having some doubts about this sale and I'll probably not sell yet, if I don't close a deal with a 24mm L this week.
I have both caps, but unfortunately the front one isn't original.
This lens is very, very sharp, even wide open. This is probably as good as a Distagon "hollywood". I tested it on my 5D Mark II and even the corners of the frame look incredible.

355eur (now 345), delivered inside the EU.

Nikkor-N Auto 35mm f/1.4 Ai converted - Body and glass in excellent condition, especially for its age. Only the focusing ring presents some paint loss, as you can see in the pictures.
I didn't test yet, but I the previous owner used it on a 5D with excellent results.
Both original caps are included.
As mentioned, this was Ai converted.

330eur (now 320), delivered inside the EU.

Last edited by jimlizard on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two very very good lenses at good prices. I don't think comparison with the Hollywood is unfair!

patrickh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Patrickh! Wink

A little bump!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small price drop.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This equipment is now sold to Juho (OrcaH4H). Well, in fact it was traded. Smile
I'm glad I was able to keep it in the community.

Thanks everyone for your interest.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks David!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, I'm the one who have to thank for the privilege of selling, buying and trading in this amazing forum. Wink