Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Another Super Tak 55mm f1.8 on the block
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:07 am    Post subject: Another Super Tak 55mm f1.8 on the block Reply with quote

Received my used but great condition Super Takumar 55mm f1.8 yesterday and i have fitted it to my GF1 - See pics below. The lens is like new!! Not a scratch and just about dust free with no fungus at all. It also works 100%. I'm a very happy man!

Pics taken with this combo to follow. The weather here at the moment is really dire so i'll wait for a better day.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just won this one on the bay...my first Tak...will be waiting for your photos... Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did do a few test shots but they were really crap, the quality of the image was very good and i'm really really pleased with the lens but the subject and composition was dreadful so i deleted them he he. When the sun shines again i'll get out there and take some better shots.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one of these (Pentax fit I think) because it came with my 1.4 m42 Tak. I am selling it, if someone here is interested I can send it to anywhere as long as you pay Razz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowEOS wrote:
I have one of these (Pentax fit I think) because it came with my 1.4 m42 Tak. I am selling it, if someone here is interested I can send it to anywhere as long as you pay :P

Have you compared the two lenses or just decided to sell because the f/1.4 is faster? Some like the f/1.8 better out of the two…