Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD - More Taks, SMC-M, Sears and a Distagon
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: SOLD - More Taks, SMC-M, Sears and a Distagon Reply with quote

*** All lenses now SOLD - thanks for your interest ***

In the ongoing early Spring-clean drama, we move on to Episode 2 now...Cool

For your consideration, I offer the following lenses - as before, each of these lenses has been used on my Canon DSLRs - but they are duplicates and don't get the use they deserve.

I'm being brutally honest in my descriptions of these lenses - but you may assume that all focusing and diaphragm operations are fully functional.

1: Asahi SMC-M 1.7/50 (Pentax K mount); a really sweet lens, and in very good condition all round. Apart from the ding in the filter ring which prevents the name ring being screwed in (I bought it like this, hoping to repair it). A filter ring wrench and a few minutes will have this lens looking great again. The performance has not been impaired by this inconvenience. €25.00

2: Asahi Auto-Takumar 1.8/55 (M42); an early version of the well-known and respected lens, this copy has some tiny cleaning marks on the front element and the ever-present dust inside. Nothing that effects performance though. Body is in okay condition. €25.00

3: Asahi Super-Takumar 2/55 (M42); body and glass are in good to very good condition. This lens is a bit of a hidden gem - not in terms of rarity, but performance. €25.00

4: Rollei HFT Distagon 2.8/35 (Rollei QBM mount); have been thinking long and hard about selling this lens as it's quite a nice user, but I can find no difference in performance between this one and its partner, so it's gotta go. Very light cleaning marks on the front element and some internal dust, but a good performer nonetheless. €75.00

5: Auto Sears 1.4/55 (M42); a real tank of a lens, not dissimilar in looks to a Takumar, but physically larger. It's got a gnarled filter ring and a small scratch on the front element, some cleaning marks on the rear element and some minor internal dust, but it works beautifully and has never disappointed me. €30.00

I accept PayPal (no fees to you), and shipping to anywhere in the world by Registered Post is €15.00.

PM me if interested, and thanks for looking Wink[/b]

Last edited by Mal1905 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:20 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the views and queries - these lenses are now all sold to a forum member Wink