Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD: Meyer Trioplan 2,8 / 100 M42 for 89 Euros
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:18 pm    Post subject: SOLD: Meyer Trioplan 2,8 / 100 M42 for 89 Euros Reply with quote

Due to new aquisitions, I have to let things go.
Here is the second item:
Meyer Görlitz Trioplan 2,8 / 100 1Q M42 mount with original rear cap and front cap. 1 piece of dust inside , no fungus, no coating marks, dry blades.
Note: This is not the Trioplan I wanted to sell in summer. This is my second one. The first I will keep.
I sold items before to our members Jesito,guatipen and TheBrumReaper.

Postage 4 Euros within Germany (insured) and Europe 13,90 Euros (insured). Paypal + 3%
As there are requests for worldwide shipping. A registered parcel costs 15,90 Euros.

As the prices go up for this lens and it is in superb optical condition and with original lens cabs, I ask 89 Euros. You can PM me with any reasonable offer.

Here the images:

Last edited by MF-addicted on Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 7 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought a copy of this lens before to MF-addicted.. i received in my home carefully packet and in a good shape... i'm very happy is a fantastic lens

let me gives you one example wide open with an Olympus E-1

a seller highly recommended .

andrés[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the price?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD to fellow member ffau2000