Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kilfitt Munchen Macro-Kilar 90mm F2.8 Black Version
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Kilfitt Munchen Macro-Kilar 90mm F2.8 Black Version Reply with quote

with Canon 5d

http://www.four-thirds.cn/forum/attachments/month_0907/20090703_84a6c33e81651f64b896i2D1yGglM4LL.jpg

Last one with E300 OLM

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Wow

It is a very special lens. I was thinking to get one of those.. and now I'm pretty sure i will .. some day.

Such a wonderful pictures .. like a paintings.

Have you tried a macro with it?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

std wrote:
Shocked Wow

It is a very special lens. I was thinking to get one of those.. and now I'm pretty sure i will .. some day.

Such a wonderful pictures .. like a paintings.

Have you tried a macro with it?

THX a Lot !

hand hold

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice shots. Back in the day when I bought and sold camera gear, I owned a 40mm Makro-Kilar and a 90mm Makro-Kilar. The 90mm I owned was unusual. It had a reflex housing attached to it. Only one I've ever seen with a reflex housing.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: pictures Reply with quote

could you please re-up the pictures?