Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss lens News #34
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Zeiss lens News #34 Reply with quote

http://www.zeiss.com/cln

((quote) ZEISS)
In edition 34 we take you to another world - following the photographer Philipp Koschel to the Kingdom of Bhutan where he travelled equipped with Carl Zeiss ZF lenses - here he reports his impressions.
Find out more about the new ZF.2 lenses, providing quick and easy handling. Additionally, read about artistic photography with infrared lenses. We also prepared some tips and tricks for taking macro photos with our manual focus lenses.

Finally: Participate in our photo contest 2009 - Share your images with other photographers and show how you interpret the theme "Digital Culture".

((unquote))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was browsing through the above link, and was checking out the 85/1.4, and noticed that MFlenses is listed under "Reviews." Our own LucisPictor's review is linked. And an excellent review it is.

Cool. MFlenses is quoted at Zeiss.

Sorry if this is old news to you guys, but it's new news to me. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by the way, Zeiss (Service) wrote me in an e-Mail that in December 2009 the Zeiss 50mm/f.2 Macro ZE (for EF-mount) will be deliverable. I hope there is anyone who compare this lens with the Voigtländer Pancake 40mm/f2 ,the Zeiss Planar 50mm/f1.4 ZE and the Canon EF 50mm/f1.8.
Should be a funny match Wink

greeting from Switzerland
bye Pascal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooltouch wrote:
I was browsing through the above link, and was checking out the 85/1.4, and noticed that MFlenses is listed under "Reviews." Our own LucisPictor's review is linked. And an excellent review it is.

Cool. MFlenses is quoted at Zeiss.

Sorry if this is old news to you guys, but it's new news to me. Smile

Yes I am very proud about it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great you found it - wanted to see how long that takes.... Wink Wink