Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Old Lens tests link
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Old Lens tests link Reply with quote

This may have been posted before, so apologies if that's the case.

See http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76140
for reproductions of lens tests from (I think) Modern Photography and Popular Photography.

Some Pentax, Nikkor and Leitz lenses included.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Stephen.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very cool pages... but Crying or Very sad Nokton 1.5 only 185$ ... lucky day´s Wink

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted those scans from a bunch of old photography magazine (mainly popular photography if my memory serves me correctly) that I found in an antique and bric a brac store. I selectively purchased the magazines if they had these kinds of tests in them. I still have them (and many others including more recent UK Amateur Photographer mags with articles on classic cameras by Ivor Matanle) if anyone locally based in Adelaide Australia would care to contact me and pick them up!

As per the thread, I was amazed as were others at how dumbed down many photo mags are today by comparison.

Incidentally I think I did post these on this forum before and then transferred them to the rangefinder forum. So now they have done a full circle.

cheers