Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

some pictures of my equipment
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:56 pm    Post subject: some pictures of my equipment Reply with quote

hi,

i made some first quick and dirty (for real) shots of my mf-lenses.

i made them all with my asahi takumar 50mm/f1.4 @f4 on my eos 400d.

leo

p.s.: to be continued ...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: to be continued ... ? Reply with quote

... or not to be continued?

cheers leo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry most post in Equipment Gallery not get any comments. Please continue it!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1, to be continued by all means !

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leo, I would say that this Viv 1.9/35 is perhaps the most interesting glass in your collection, isn't it?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Leo, I would say that this Viv 1.9/35 is perhaps the most interesting glass in your collection, isn't it?

+1 one of the few well known Vivitars what I did never try out yet. I would like to see some samples take with this lens.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, i will do some shots with the vivitar.
and the rest is .. so lala ...?
i thought that the tak 50mm/f4 is quit well.
with bellows it made some very sharp captures in my eyes.

leo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Others are good lenses , but very common one, almost every body have them. So not really interesting to comment it. Usually rare pieces get note here or sometimes not.