Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

JUPITER-6-2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: JUPITER-6-2 Reply with quote

Black version, normal use on outside, superb lenses without any scratch or even cleaning marks. Aperture clean and smooth, focusing smooth. If any demand i will make photos. Don't know about price yet, shipping 20 EUR to EU (from Slovenia, EU), 35 EUR worldwide. I dare to say this lens produces sharper results then Sonnar (i have both P6 zebra and 200mm M42 versions), if that is disputable it's mechanics is superior for sure. Drawback is it's weight.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello ! You didn't mentionned how much do you ask for it...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought mine (in EX condition) for slightly less than $300 a couple of years ago. I guess something like that would be fair.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you mean Canadian $ that mean less then US $? Darn tough bargain that would be. Well i posted my add, i have two lenses and would part from one, but i'd like to get higher offer that will allow my tears to dry fast Wink.