Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Checking for Interest - Kodak Tech Pan
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Checking for Interest - Kodak Tech Pan Reply with quote

I was just wondering if anyone is interested in 135mm Kodak Tech Pan film in their original box unopened?

My film is sealed and stored in the freezer. Wink I've tested a few frames from one roll and it works fine - no fogging or loss of contrast!

Please PM and let me know if you're interested in purchasing any, and how much you would like to offer per roll. Shipping not included.

This film has been out of production for a long time, and is extremely rare.

Like many lith films, it will virtually last forever especially if kept frozen.

If assurance is needed, I have 100% feedback here, on the large format forum, on ebay under 'drreammerchant' as well as on one of America's largest archery forums, www.archerytalk.com where I've been a member and trading for over 4 years. For the large format forum and archerytalk, please PM me for my real name and details so that you can check and verify.

Thanks for reading.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've got a pm...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replied.

Cool

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold to a very nice gentleman.

Thanks for the interest.

Last edited by Dream Merchant on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it ok, many thanks.