Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon F-1 & FD 2/35 SSC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Canon F-1 & FD 2/35 SSC Reply with quote

Hi,

here few new slides from last week. Film was Provia 100. With a little bit PP very good results I believe.

Pics were shot vis-à-vis our little village.

and here a view to our little village where we living

Wink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely done, Rolf.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are superb!

tf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing can compare with Provia, congrats!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the F1, love the 35/2ssc, and have to agree with Attila, there is nothing like Provia. Very Happy

Nice shootin.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Old F-1 is my favorite 35mm camera. Nice to see someone else shooting with one. That 35/2 is sharp and contrasty too.

But the scenery . . . wow. There is nothing even remotely so picturesque as that within hundreds of miles of where I live. Sad

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooltouch wrote:
The Old F-1 is my favorite 35mm camera. Nice to see someone else shooting with one. That 35/2 is sharp and contrasty too.

But the scenery . . . wow. There is nothing even remotely so picturesque as that within hundreds of miles of where I live. Sad

South Germany one of the nicest place on the planet. Unfortunately I have been there only a few times it was shocking clean compare with other parts of the world. I mean not only against to my country, it was nicer, cleaner than Florida, Swiss and Italy, Spain.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gentlemen, thanks for your friendly comments.

Unfortunately I´m not living in the south of Germany. I´m living in North Rhine-Westphalia. That´s at the west side of Germany and one of the main industrial and commercial areas within Germany. But as you can see - nothing to see Wink

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
Gentlemen, thanks for your friendly comments.

Unfortunately I´m not living in the south of Germany. I´m living in North Rhine-Westphalia. That´s at the west side of Germany and one of the main industrial and commercial areas within Germany. But as you can see - nothing to see Wink

So you did magic there !! Even better!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
South Germany one of the nicest place on the planet. Unfortunately I have been there only a few times it was shocking clean compare with other parts of the world. I mean not only against to my country, it was nicer, cleaner than Florida, Swiss and Italy, Spain.

If you like visiting clean places, then you really must visit Japan. That was one of many of the things that impressed me about Japan. When I came back to the US, everything seemed shabby and unkempt by comparison.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooltouch wrote:
Attila wrote:

If you like visiting clean places, then you really must visit Japan. That was one of many of the things that impressed me about Japan. When I came back to the US, everything seemed shabby and unkempt by comparison.

I heard this too... we are very dirty to compare with Japan. I wish to visit for sure , but it hope less.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outstanding! There's not much else I can say that hasn't been covered.
I DO know that Rolf's images are always wonderful.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice details & clarity! I have to try provia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent lens and shots......the FD 35mm f2.8 is also an excellent lens.