Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon 180mm f2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Nikon 180mm f2.8 Reply with quote

Hi!

I've got the basic version of the 180mm f2.8 AIS in mintish condition packed back home ready to go. I myself am travelling now in South and South-East Asia for 5 months, but my girlfriend will send the package if someone wants it.

I'm asking 230 euros + shipping. Lens is in Finland.

Regards
Juho

ps. You can check my travelblog from jixel-images.com (sorry in Finnish only :*( )

Mail me at name@jixel-images.com if yout interested.

Edit:

Ill add a 20mm f2.8 AF Nikkor for anyone interested - 300 euros + shipping

And an 28mm f2 Nikkor for 300euros + shipping. Ill service it fully before sending so it will be mintysh.

Last edited by OrcaH4H on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent offer , thank you! An ebay id if you have it , greatly help to sell your lens.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have done business with Juho before, selling a lens to him. I got a very good impression and while we are not closer connected I can recommend him in every aspect.

EDIT: I just spent 45minutes reading Juho's SE Asia travel blog. While the interesting writings are in Finnish I recommend you take a look at the videos and pictures, some excellent shots with manual focus Nikkors: http://jixel-images.com/

Last edited by Esox lucius on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:35 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also sold a lens to Juho and I can't recommend it more, at least as a buyer.
Fast payment and very trustworthy.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

As all people from Finland in my experience, seems Scandinavia is too cold for cheaters. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Thanx guys! Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Quote:

As all people from Finland in my experience, seems Scandinavia is too cold for cheaters. Laughing

Yeah. I wonder why do the scammers always say they are from Liberia or somewhere. They should always try to be Finns, Swedish or even Norwegian. Razz

Anyway, thanks guys for the recomendations Smile

If someone is in South Asia I would have a 20mm AF f2.8 Nikkor all useless to me now (I got the 17-35mm f2.8 AF-S -motor fixed in Kathmandu for 100euros). Sure DHL will ship it anywhere in the world, but that would add tax, maybe?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to asia ! Laughing

nice photos, btw whats the price for the 20mm ?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krisgage wrote:
welcome to asia ! Laughing

nice photos, btw whats the price for the 20mm ?

Hi!

I was gonna ask for 330euros, but if someone can meet me someway in my route (mumbai-vijaywada-bangalore-maledives-srilanka-bangladesh) Ill settle for 300.

Juho

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some new stuff edited onto the list.