Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikkor Q-Auto 135mm F3,5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Nikkor Q-Auto 135mm F3,5 Reply with quote

Hi everyone.

I´m selling my 135mm Nikkor Q-Auto F3,5 since I have recently upgraded to a 105mm F2,5.

The lens is in a very good condition with only few scratches on the outside, it is not dirty or greasy anywhere. The glass is clean and free of marks. All in all, it feels pretty new, i think it has only rarely been used and spent the last 30 years in a drawer before I bought it.

Funny thing, there is an original Nikkor case included which is made of transparent plastics and features a bottom piece which works as a rear cap.
Furthermore, the original sunshade HS-4 is included.

I will supply a photo when I find the time.

I am asking for 65,-€ plus shipping from Germany. I accept Paypal as well as bank transfer.

Greetings

Benedikt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi folks!

Here is the picture I promised. You can see the lens, the hood, the front cap and this Nikon plastic shrine I talked about Very Happy

So, if anyone is interested, please send me a massage. I feel the price is fair, if you don´t, please tell me.

Best regards,

Benedikt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Condition is excellent, I don't think I have ever seen one looking as new as this.

It looks like it has not been Ai-converted, am I right?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the condition is really nice. The only things you cannot see on the photo are some small scratches on the silver surface underneath the focus ring, I think they were caused by the movement of the focus ring itself.

The lens is not Ai-converted, I´ve been using it on my D50 so I didn´t need Ai.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens was reserved, but bank transfer and shipping costs to India were too high.

So the lens is for sale again!

Best regards,
Benedikt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BenediktW wrote:
The lens was reserved, but bank transfer and shipping costs to India were too high.

So the lens is for sale again!

Best regards,
Benedikt

Beautiful lens, well priced!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, very good price. I just saw one on German Ebay, which doesn't nearly look as nice for a suggest buy-now price of € 90. I don't think he will sell it for € 65, so interested people here should grab it.

Thomas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm..just yesterday somebody commented on a photos of mine of a Nikor-S 1.4/50mm on my flickr page, quote:
'If you like this lens Andreas look for the Nikkor Q 135mm 3.5 with the blue front element. I need to post some samples taken with mine. Excellent for a single coated lens!'
Shocked

..if I didn't have too many good 135mm lenses already..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink I know this feeling...

By the way, the lens is now reserved.

Greetings

Benedikt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Sold? Reply with quote

Hi Benedikt,

have you sold the lens?

Regards,
Hari

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Hari!