Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[SOLD] Asahi Super-Multi-Coated Takumar f/1.4 50mm Lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: [SOLD] Asahi Super-Multi-Coated Takumar f/1.4 50mm Lens Reply with quote

This lens is now sold - thanks for looking

I've started to weed out the duplicates in my Takumar collection, and will be offering them for sale over the next while.

First up is a Super-Multi-Coated Takumar f/1.4 50mm lens in M42 screw-mount.

This particular model has a well-deserved reputation as being a superb performer, and the actual lens I'm selling backs up the reputation.

The lens is in overall very good condition. There are some scuffs and minor scratches on the body and barrel, but the glass - the most important part for a user lens - is very good. There are one or two minuscule cleaning marks on the front element, but they have absolutely no effect on images that I'm aware of. There is also some dust inside the lens - but any competent repair-person will rectify that quite quickly.

The focusing is typically Takumar - smooth yet definite - and the iris is fully functional and works perfectly. The Lens will come with generic rear cap only. I've tried to describe the condition of the lens as truthfully as possible.

I'm asking €65.00 + €15.00 Registered Postage anywhere in the world for this lens.

Too expensive? I don't think so - looking at some of the prices being asked for this lens on _Bay at the moment, it seems like a fair price to me.

I'd really love for somebody here at MFlenses to buy this lens - it would be nice to keep it within the community Wink

Here's an image I shot this morning - wide-open at f1.4 and hand-held:

And the lens itself: