Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Contax G-Sonnar 90/2.8 + Pana GF1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Contax G-Sonnar 90/2.8 + Pana GF1 Reply with quote

Here is a quick and dirty shot or more. All at wide open F2.8, Jpeg output from DMC-GF1 and resized to 900 pixel wide. By the way, all hand held shots. Cool

Greenish coating of eye glasses

Dog yarning

Street from my apartment

100% crop (maybe slight hand shake ha)

CN tower at 2.7 Km away (over exposed, since GF1 has max 1/4000 sec shutter speed)

100% crop of the observation deck of CN tower (exposure is changed by PS) You can see slight colour fringes at the both side of tower, but sharp lens.

Camera is set to have standard USM = 0, Contrast = 0, NR = 0, although camera's internal sharpening may be applied I suspect.
All manually forcused using live view with magnification (not sure how much magnification, close or over x10 I guess).

I should use RAW mode, but C1 does not support it yet. Yes, I can convert PANA's .rw2 file to .dng file by Adobe's converter, then
C1 can develope the converted file. Yes, I was lazy. Very Happy (I do not like PS's converter, Y'know.)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very fine lens. I would think the RAW file would show a great deal more detail

patrickh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots. Did you get the adapter already. I´m still waiting for an order confirmation.

Whats about the wheel to find the focus. Is that practicable ?
Thank you

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent!!

Zeiss is just perfect..

tf