Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My first Takumar
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: My first Takumar Reply with quote

Hi there a week ago i have got a SMC Takumar 135/3.5
the thing that this is very light and let's say small lens and it is in very good optical and mechanical condition made my buy it.
Here are some photos with this lens (first shoots with the lens on my Canon 40D) .Enjoy

Thanks

Regards
Catalin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice images. Very sharp, clear and clean. Congrats !

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with Rolf. I was very surprised the first time I used this same lens at how good it is.

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rolf
Thanks patrickh

i see now why some guys here are fanatic about the takumar's
really nice and well made lenses

Regards
Catalin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Rolf and Patrickh. Takumars sem to be lenses of very high quality. Spotmatic and tobbsmann also show their quality often and very well.

There is an oustanding Danish photographer, who uses a Pentax 6x7 with various Pentax lenses for his coour photography and then scans them with an Imacon scanner. The picture quality is oustanding. I will post something about him in Art Talk. His name is Joakim Eskildsen.

Thomas