Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meyer Optik Lydith 30mm f3.5 M42, in portrait photography.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: Meyer Optik Lydith 30mm f3.5 M42, in portrait photography. Reply with quote

Hi all of my friends,

I've just tested this lens with my Panasonic DMC L1.

It worth for my bucks 20 USD with its quality.

Thank you for visiting me. Very Happy

Very Happy

I have many problems about White balance with this camera especially in strong light like this photo. Sad

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very, very nice portraits, and the first is my #1.

The meyers lenses seem to be made for portraits.

the smile of the model affects to me, how much beauty!

Thanks for share!!

Rino.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the same lens from mail at the beginning of the week but I haven't managed to do some outdoor tests. But according to this pictures I will be very happy with the results Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a good $20-worth but the image quality is not as stunning as I am used to from your work.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Very Happy

It's not the best lens in the world on full frame, but it is one of my all time favourites. I just love the pictorial quality of it Cool

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next time try Meyer-Primagon I love that one better, with your beautiful model it will be a champion.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gave mine away some time ago since I was not impressed by the sharpness and soft contrast, but you use it very well - congrats!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi khan
im new to the forum but i think this is a very nice IQ for $20! also, i have a sigma sd14, newly acquired, and am also thinking of adding a panasonic l1. i see you have both! can you pass on some thoughts comparing the two?
thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens is cheap, but the photos are not. Especially the first two. Congratulations.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for all comments,

Rino, nathaniel, PaulC, GrahamNR17, Attila, kds315*, rbelyell, Orio