Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 3.5/ 15mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:17 pm    Post subject: Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 3.5/ 15mm Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280411647908&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superb find! thanks!

[ebayde]280411647908[/ebayde]

we have a shorter form for German ebay too.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay.de

Tried it out and understand what you mean. Wink

It works perfect.

Anyone know this lens ? What is it worth ?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rare and usually expensive one, Klaus have it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, a great lens indeed - and it works perfectly. I have the version with K-bajonet, which works great on EOS via adaptor. Not quite the Contax 3.5/15mm quality (or the Leitz 2.8/15mm), but quite close to. I have examples posted here, a search should bring it up...well here it is: http://forum.mflenses.com/fs-pentax-smc-3-5-15mm-wide-angle-t10876,highlight,15mm.html The thread also links to my friends site explaining the design and history of that lens btw., which clearly shows that this lens was based on Prof. Glatzels work (the Zeiss Chief designer at that time for the ones who don't know his name) who showed that an aspheric designed could be circumvented by adding another lens into the design. Thats why only for a short period of time that lens was produced as a design with one aspheric lens, and later replaced. That aspheric one is now quite some collectors piece and fetches still high $$$.

Value is about EUR600-800 at least depending on mood...