Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

More new toys Spotmatic SPii & Auto Yashinon 5.5cm F1.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: More new toys Spotmatic SPii & Auto Yashinon 5.5cm F1.8 Reply with quote

This arrived today; another pleasant surprise from ebay.

All looks in fantastic condition. I would rate the camera 10/10, the lens has a really smooth focus, shiny diaphragm, optically and mechanically 10/10 and cosmetically 8.5/10, the case is 9/10. In all very happy.

Note: the sync socket covers are still in place!

The Yashinon (serial 519671) I've been playing with on my 40D and it looks very interesting. Unfortunately it's dark shortly after I get home but I hope to get some use from this lens soon.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That camera and lens combo is "fit" Cool

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's a nice package. bought yourself a storage barge yet?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graham - Yes, it's a sexy combo! Cool

Fish - Lol, no, maybe small canoe now. Let's keep this theme going.

Worryingly, this is my 13th normal FL lens. Shocked This is my 3rd SPii, but one is going to a fellow forum member.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice haul Very Happy I suggest the SS Great Britain is close to you and has storage space Very Happy Both look to be superb well done!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked WOW! Congrats!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila

Poolhall wrote:
Nice haul Very Happy I suggest the SS Great Britain is close to you and has storage space Very Happy Both look to be superb well done!

I'll ask if I can borrow the boat for a while. If they say no, I'll threaten to drop your Zenit collection on their foot! Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice indeed!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a find! And that neveready cover looks brand new!