Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Isco Iscaron 90mm f/1.9 portrait lens prototype
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Isco Iscaron 90mm f/1.9 portrait lens prototype Reply with quote

Few weeks before went above 700 USD...
Now below 300 USD seems not a keeper lens , let we see next
Click here to see on Ebay Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There doubtfully won't be a "next" with that lens. According to the description, that 90/1.9 was a prototype, thus a one-of-a-kind piece. Perhaps the user interest is greater than the collector interest in Isco lenses? (Collectors generally like prototypes because of their uniqueness)

The 180/2.8 Iscaron I asked about a few days ago closed at $182.50. Seemed to be a pretty good deal for a fast 180 if the optical construction is good.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooltouch wrote:
There doubtfully won't be a "next" with that lens. According to the description, that 90/1.9 was a prototype, thus a one-of-a-kind piece. Perhaps the user interest is greater than the collector interest in Isco lenses? (Collectors generally like prototypes because of their uniqueness)

The 180/2.8 Iscaron I asked about a few days ago closed at $182.50. Seemed to be a pretty good deal for a fast 180 if the optical construction is good.

It was a very good deal.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
cooltouch wrote:

It was a very good deal.

Sorry I'm late, Attila, I like a phototype lens. Sad

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forget it Khan, if a lens fetch above 700 USD and within a few weeks sold for half that means wasn't good lens at all.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forget it Khan, if a lens fetch above 700 USD and within a few weeks sold for half that means wasn't good lens at all.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Went for under 300. Did someone here grab it? If so, please post some snaps!