Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fusion Essentials
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Fusion Essentials Reply with quote

We using this software to build websites. I highly recommend to take this free version or pay for Fusion 11 to make own photographic sites.

Fusion Essentials is a free web design software that offers many core features found in Fusion 11.

http://netobjects.com/html/essentials.html

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, this software is long time on the market with a long history. Was one of the first webbuilding software.

We used the vers. 4, 5 & 7 many years ago in our company.

Only one problem - not for MAC users Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have version 7 - would the free version be better do you think? Being newer.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xpres wrote:

Download and try it, 7 is pretty old. I suppose photo gallery perhaps better in new one. Currently we use 9 an 10 I am fusion user from the beginning, upgrade to new versions was essential due bug, fixing etc.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, will give it a try - Nothing to lose!

Attila wrote:
Xpres wrote:

Download and try it, 7 is pretty old. I suppose photo gallery perhaps better in new one. Currently we use 9 an 10 I am fusion user from the beginning, upgrade to new versions was essential due bug, fixing etc.