Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikkor 50mm 1.4 AIS SOLD!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: Nikkor 50mm 1.4 AIS SOLD! Reply with quote

Since I have far too many 50mm-lenses, I offer my 50mm 1.4 Nikkor
# 5575373 in excellent condition. It is optically and mechanically first-class. When I bought it, there were traces of oil on two or three blades, which were removed by a professional lense-repair shop. Unfortunately I didn't keep the receipt.There is also some glue-rest of the quality-control sticker, which can be easily removed with alcohol.

I ask for 100€ plus postage

and will take the lense back if it is not as described. Both caps come with it.

Thomas

Last edited by madamasu on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S. I have removed the glue-rests of the sticker myself. The lense looks like new now.

Having just checked Ebay Germany again to see, for how much this lense is currently going, I ask for 95€ plus postage (PayPal welcome + 3%), but I won't go lower. Then I'd rather keep the lense.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I can offer 100eur, delivered to Portugal.
Payment by bank transfer.
Are you interested? If yes, please send me a pm with your bank details.

Thanks,
David

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, David, I sold the lense this morning and didn't have the time yet to markt it as sold.

Thanks for your offer
best
Thomas

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you anyway, Thomas. Wink