Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

First Film on Yashica FX2 with Yashica ML 24mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: First Film on Yashica FX2 with Yashica ML 24mm Reply with quote

My First FILM roll,
Was a cheap FUJIFILM PRO something... scanned at the LAB. don't know the scanner.
I was just checking if the yashica FX2 body was working..
You can imagine my enthusiasm on seeing ML 24mm on the body instead of the Cropped DSLR..

The camera makes a noise when shutter is fired. I am not able to understand what is going wrong.
I am looking for suggestions if u notice any flaws, with the camera

The Place is Farah Bagh, in my home town. In 1500-1623 it was the captial of kingdom of ahmednagar. And this palace was built as a garden & recreational place. This is the very design on which TAJ MAHAL design is based, every thing is same apart from the size, stone & dome on the top.
TAJ MAHAL was built much later. I will soon go back and shoot this place with favorable light.

PS: Please guide me, suggest corrections & things to imporove on...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slide and good scanner key for significant improvements and...don't use SLR Laughing Laughing Laughing many cheap RF like Yashica Electro 35 provide better result than SLR. Also better to use medium format than 35mm if we talk about quality. I did used a few times my SLR cameras with superb lenses cheap films brought cheap results I didn't like them. I am using expired slides what is cheap and produce superb results.