Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD: CZJ Biotar 2.0/58 M42 mechanically perfect
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: SOLD: CZJ Biotar 2.0/58 M42 mechanically perfect Reply with quote

I offer my Carl Zeiss jena Biotar 2.0/58 M42 which is mechanically perfect. It is serviced by Mr Olbrich, Görlitz, focus and semi auto aperture work like new. Some signs of use on the housing, but glasses are clear and free of any faults.

I know it is quite a common lens but I also know that there are many around with stiff focus.

It is clear for me that the investment I put in this lens will never return - but: watch out: there goes an EOS adapter with chip set to 58mm (EXIF data) with it. Nice combo.

Offers welcome but please dont’t make jokes.

You can watch a youtube video with operation of aperture and focus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CCGtcHOFIA

Last edited by mflex-on on Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, no feedback - am I too expensive? I give €bay a chance ....

forgot: lens protection filter included.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No you are not too expensive, this is a price i intended to buy a Pancolar Zebra, which unfortunately flied above my max bid Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm tempted! Would shipping to Europe or more specifically the Netherlands be an option? Don't know wether you are European or not as your location isn't.. cooperative Razz.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
I’m living in Nuremberg, FRG. Shipment to Netherlands: registered airmail 5,05 EUR would be a possibility. Total: 73 EUR - Biotar, Filter, EOS-adaptor, EOS cap, shipment

Or HERMES, 9,90 EUR. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Woaw, nice Very Happy. Nearly sold! Any test photo's to make my final decision? Wink.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we are - have fun!

http://gallery.me.com/willibauer/100542

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok we got a deal Razz. PM sent.